Gamers Haven
This is "Not" a Fanboy forum. This site is meant to be a place where Gamers of all types can come and talk to one another. All Fanboysm will be confined to the fanboy thread or be removed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamers Haven
This is "Not" a Fanboy forum. This site is meant to be a place where Gamers of all types can come and talk to one another. All Fanboysm will be confined to the fanboy thread or be removed.
Gamers Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Forum Regulations

4 posters

Go down

Rules and Forum Regulations Empty Rules and Forum Regulations

Post  Sdf1jjak Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

First I'd like to say Welcome to the forum "Gamers Haven" .

Now there are a few rules that are set in place so everyone here can enjoy their visit.

#1. No Spaming: Its somthing that nobody wants to see and it will not be tolerated here. Any Spam found on this forum Will be deleted.

#2. No Racism, sexism, mean spirited homophobic language, etc: Anyone found attaking somone in any of these forms will get one warning before being Banned.

#3. No Attaking other users: Any personal attacks from one user to another such as the exposing of a users actual personal information, for example address/name/etc. will not be tolerated.

Sdf1jjak
Sdf1jjak
Admiral
Admiral

https://gamershaven.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Forum Regulations Empty Rawr

Post  paratrooper1n0 Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm

It's good for starters. I hope this forum will get big though. The Xbox Republic is too ban happy.
paratrooper1n0
paratrooper1n0
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Rules and Forum Regulations Empty Re: Rules and Forum Regulations

Post  Sdf1jjak Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

paratrooper1n0 wrote:It's good for starters. I hope this forum will get big though. The Xbox Republic is too ban happy.

thanks for joining paratrooper1n0 and yes I hope this gets bigger too. Once it gets 50 members I'll start apointing ppl into mod status dipending on who they are.
Sdf1jjak
Sdf1jjak
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  toxicmaniac Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Im not sure if you still visit this forum once in a while but im willing to help you out if you just figure out some advertising idea's.
toxicmaniac
toxicmaniac
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sdf1jjak Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm

toxicmaniac wrote:Im not sure if you still visit this forum once in a while but im willing to help you out if you just figure out some advertising idea's.

sorry for the late replay but I have been busy with work lately. Yes if you can find a way to get this place noticed more, I would be very gratefull. Mabe start a few threads as well to get things started.
Sdf1jjak
Sdf1jjak
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lykos Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 am

"mean spirited homophobic language"
well said.
On G7 it just says no homophobic language but of course everyone says "thats gay" anyway. lol It's just a word everyone uses, makes more sense that it should not be used in a mean way rather than not used in general.
Lykos
Lykos
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum